How much does it cost to attend?
$60 covers your entry, food and coffee all day! Amazing value right!? We are able to keep the ticket price so low thanks to our generous sponsors. DDD Perth is a non profit event and any excess will be kept as part of a fund for future events and/or donated to charity.
[Financial Assistance] What if I can't afford to attend?
If you can't afford the ticket price then we have Sponsored (Financial Assistance) tickets available. DDD Perth is donating 10 such tickets and we also have an option for people within the community to donate further tickets. The only requirement for eligibility is that you can't afford the ticket; you can access the Financial Assistance tickets by selecting the Financial Assistance ticket.
- Already attended a conference in the past? That's ok.
- Already received a sponsored ticket in the past? Still ok.
- Don't have much (or any) experience with the technology featured at DDD Perth? That’s ok, too.
- Don't want to take money away from someone else? Really, it’s ok, everyone says that!
- Don't feel like you deserve this? That’s also ok: you do.
Will childcare be available?
Yes! We will be providing childcare at this year’s conference. It will be available for the duration of the main conference and is free. You will be required to provide food for your child for the day. If you would like to book your child in then please purchase an additional ‘Childcare’ ticket when purchasing your ticket. Spots are limited!
Can I pay by cheque, invoice, cash, Coinye West?
Payments can be made with credit card using Tito via our tickets page when registrations are open.
Can I cancel/give my ticket to someone else?
You are welcome to send someone else in your place. Please do this through Tito.